Monday, July 27, 2009

The Power of Music

Finally I downloaded some songs on my iPod after three long months of possession. Now you must be wondering what the heck was I doing with it for three months.. Long story cut short is that I didn’t get a hold of a system to download the songs.

Anyways, finally after a long struggle I downloaded some songs. There are fast disc types, some retro music, some sad songs, some philosophical songs, different kinds. The point is there was a song for all sorts of moods.

I was listening to this fast pace number and automatically my feet were tapping, my head shaking and I was totally having a feel like am in some pub. Well its none other that latest “Dhan Ta Nan” from “Kaminey”. And right next number was very introspective kind of song “Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Hairaan Hoon Main” from Masoom. The song just shook me out of the blast mood and made me just sit up and relax and listen it with all my heart. It took me through memory lanes of my life and made me feel that the writer of the song has put words to my feelings and poured them in those lyrics.

Wow I mean, few minutes before I was shaking my head and tapping my feet to this amazing number and in the very next few minutes I was introspecting my life. I immediately sent a text of this incident to my friend, and he simply texted back saying that’s “The Power of Music”. Its really amazing.

1 comment:

skullz said...

Well, thts why I used to say that I cant live without my I pod. Serioulsy its such a source of streghth and fluctuates my mood with such alarming frequency. Besides each song on my "favourites" playlist reminds me of some person and yea .. I do have one for you as wel ;)