Saturday, December 8, 2007

Beginner...

Finally I enter the world of blogging... I used to wonder how people could write so much on any given topic under the sky. I find it a huge task to even give words to my thoughts properly. I always run short of words. But here I am registering myself to one of the most happening virtual places of the world.

Now a days its not only the physical world that can be happening and hep. Even the virtual world of web has its own distinct place in our lives. My friends have their own proper blogs and their pages and here I was wondering what the heck do they have to write so much about.....

I thought, let me also give a try. So here I am writing my first blog on absolutely nothing... :) Hey this one was quite easy.... hmmm I think I can attempt one more. Lets see............

1 comment:

anishkmenon said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.. [:)]